Commercial real estate transactions often involve a significant investment of time and money. With SRDD Law, you get a team of experienced lawyers and a dedicated, knowledgeable support staff with experience in all areas of commercial real estate transactions.
Whether you are buying or selling a commercial property, starting a new development, or involved in a land use and zoning dispute, we can help. With our extensive tax background, we can guide you through the process.
Dedicated Representation. Effective Solutions.
SRDD Law is one of Dutchess County’s largest and most experienced law firms—with vast contacts and insights into local real estate—we can get things done when others can’t.
Let us help you with:
- Land use, zoning and development
- Construction contacts
- Banking and lending matters
- Negotiating contracts
- Title insurance and clearing title issues
- Forming corporate entities related to real estate dealings
- The State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) process
- Working with lenders to get conditions cleared for closing
- Foreclosed properties
With an extensive litigation practice, we also handle cases on behalf of individuals and businesses involved in disputes (land use, zoning, planning, etc.). We have the resources and expertise to handle lawsuits against municipalities that have denied approvals, property line disputes, and any other legal concerns that impact a developer’s use of property.
Our clients include:
- Mid Hudson Development Corp.
- Empire Hotel Development
- Hudson Valley Commercial Development LLC
- Route 9 Storage
- CubeSmart (Highland)
- CubeSmart (Fishkill)
Our firm is uniquely suited to handle any real estate matters you may have. SRDD Law should be your first choice for any real estate transaction.