Jessica J. Glass
Send Jessica an email
Call Jessica: 845-298-2000
Jessica was born and raised in the Mid-Hudson Valley. Prior to joining Stenger, Roberts, Davis & Diamond, LLP, she was a litigation associate at Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP in New York City, and a transactional associate at another local law firm. She also served as a law clerk at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. When she is not working, Jessica enjoys hiking, snowboarding, running and spending time with her daughter.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law – Represents individual and corporate clients in an array of business transactions, including forming or dissolving a company; purchases and sales of stock or assets; and drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Banking and Secured Lending – Represents a variety of financial institutions and borrowers on a multitude of secured lending projects, including commercial, industrial and institutional real property and machinery and other personal property. Advise financial institutions on regulatory and compliance issues.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate – Representation of sellers and buyers in all phases of real estate transactions from single family home purchase through the acquisition and financing of large-scale commercial development projects.
- Liquor Licenses – Representing restaurants, hotels, catering facilities, bars and breweries in dealings with the New York State Liquor Authority, including preparing applications for liquor licenses and attending hearings on violations.
- New York, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2007
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. magna cum laude, 2004
- Marist College, Poughkeepsie, New York
- J.D. magna cum laude, 2001
Memberships and Affiliations
Awards and Civic:
- Junior League of Poughkeepsie (Board Member 2014-2015; 2015-2016; Member of the Year in 2014 and 2015)
- Children’s Home of Poughkeepsie (Social Network Committee Member)
- Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce – 2015 40 Under 40 Shaker Award recipient.